Certified Animal Safety Representatives

share with Twitter email this

How do film monitors become “certified”?

Experienced trainers, veterinary technicians, and other animal care and control professionals apply to American Humane’s Film & Television Unit to become Certified Animal Safety Representatives. Once accepted, they receive extensive classroom instruction and field training to gain a comprehensive understanding of the Guidelines for the Safe Use of Animals in Filmed Media and to learn how to ensure that productions adhere to those standards.

« Back

We apologize, but the selected Survey is currently unavailable.