WHO WE ARE
Since 1877 the historic American Humane Association has been at the forefront of every major advancement in protecting children, pets and farm animals from abuse and neglect. Today we’re also leading the way in understanding human-animal interaction and its role in society.
WHY CHOOSE AN AHA LICENSE?
- Reach millions of consumers with a compelling brand
- AHA resonates across all age groups and target demographics
- Continued growth in pet and children industries
- Vast library of AHA assets, vintage ads, trademarks
- Celebrity Ambassadors on packaging for increased consumer attraction
WHAT SETS AHA APART?
- The only organization devoted to the protection of children and animals
- Largest humane farm animal program in the world with over 400 million animals protected on over 7,200 farms around the country
- Only sanctioned entertainment industry animal protection program in the world with legendary No Animals Were Harmed™ certification as seen at the end of movies and filmed entertainment
- Legendary Red Star™ Animal Emergency Services, which was founded in 1916 on the battlefields of WWI
- Historic child welfare protection movement founded by AHA, and many advancements for the protection of vulnerable children were launched by AHA
AVAILABLE PRODUCT CATEGORIES
- Pet Products
- Back to School
- Home Goods
- Apparel and Accessories
- Food and Beverage
- and many more!
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Bradford Licensing, LLC