Click here to see lightbox content 1

Become a monthly supporter today!

Workplace Giving

share with Twitter email this

Discover how easy it is to support American Humane Association through workplace giving programs.

If you are a federal or state employee, or you work for a corporation that provides a workplace giving program such as the Combined Federal Campaign or your local United Way, you have available to you a very simple and convenient way to support American Humane Association.

See your human resource manager or payroll department to see how you can designate American Humane Association to receive your charitable gift through your workplace. Or, you can contact us by calling American Humane Association toll free at (866) 242-1877. It's easy, and it's a great way to show your support throughout the year.

Will your employer match your contribution? If your company is not listed, please contact your human resources department or call American Humane Association toll free at (866) 242-1877.



Combined Federal Campaign
Designate #11896

« Back

  Please enter your contact information.






If you respond and have not already registered, you will receive periodic updates and communications from American Humane Association.


What's this?

   Please leave this field empty